Welcome to Soccer For Kids
We are currently working with children 3 to 16 years old from the San Joaquin and Stanislaus County areas. Our league is growing and we would like to offer programs to youth up to the age of 18. Soccer For Kids offers coaching and physical activities to children through our soccer programs.
Soccer For kids Soccer promotes and supports the character building principles of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and good citizenship. Adherence to the SAY Soccer philosophy develops quality soccer players and youth who exhibit character, integrity and good sportsmanship on and off the playing field.
Soccer For Kids.org mission is to promote a safe, fun and competitive environment to enrich the lives of children and their families within our communities.
Health benefits of playing soccer
Soccer can be a great workout and lots of fun. The health benefits include that it:
- increases aerobic capacity and cardiovascular health
- lowers body fat and improves muscle tone
- builds strength, flexibility and endurance
- increases muscle and bone strength
- improves health due to shifts between walking, running and sprinting.
Other benefits of playing soccer
There are many other benefits from playing a team sport like soccer. For example it:
- is generally a non-contact sport
- teaches coordination
- promotes teamwork and sharing
- teaches you to ‘think on the run’
- helps to increase skills in concentration, persistence and self-discipline
- is a great way to meet people and exercise with friends
- can provide an opportunity to increase your confidence and self-esteem, and help to reduce anxiety
- requires very little equipment so it can be played in the backyard or park
- is relatively easy to learn, so beginners can easily join in the fun and play basic soccer for recreation
- is an international sport.
Looking for a competitive program?
Join us today / Limited Space
Summer Season 2019
July - October
CALENDAR YEAR AGE MATRIX
SEASONAL YEAR AUGUST 2018 - JULY 2019
|DIVISION||BIRTH YEAR||# OF PLAYERS|
|UNDER 4||2016||4 vs 4|
|UNDER 6||2015-2014||6 vs 6
|UNDER 8||2013-2012||6 vs 6
|UNDER 10||2011-2010||7 vs 7
|UNDER 12||2009-2008||9 vs 9
|UNDER 14||2007-2006||11 vs 11
|UNDER 16||2005-2004||11 vs 11
|UNDER 18||2003-2002||11 vs 11